Sunday, June 15, 2014

Greetings!

Thinking Out Loud! is a series of thoughts, questions, and encouragements tied to my company Out Loud Strategies! Out Loud Strategies is a Leadership Development, Team Solutions, and Success Coaching firm whose focus is to help people BE more so that can DO more! 

Every week or so, I will post some thoughts and invite you to reflect on them. You are also invited to visit my webpage at www.outloudinc.com for more information. Feel free to also visit my FB fan page at www.facebook.com/outloudinc and message me if you have thoughts or reactions - just keep it classy!

This week - a very simple thought (hey, I am a simple guy!) related to how we approach our lives. We have two options:

  • Have To - as in I have to go to work today or I have to be nice to my crazy uncle.
OR
  • Want To - as in I want to make an impact on someone or my organization today or I want to be better at what I do.
It is a very different mindset but a life-changing choice! The choice will guide our attitudes, our beliefs, our behaviors; thus our RESULTS. The choice is always yours to make, but we are defined by the choices we make. 

I hope you choose a WANT TO life, besides, crazy uncles can be kind of cool!

Yours in leadership,


Bill Faulkner
Founder, Out Loud Strategies

No comments:

Post a Comment