Sunday, October 19, 2014

The Power of Questions -


The Power of Questions –

Recently, the John Maxwell Company featured John and two other speakers in a nation-wide simulcast called L2 – Learn:Lead. As you can tell from my last post, this was an incredible event with many strong “take-a-ways”. John’s comments were focused on his new book, Good Leaders ask Great Questions. I will share some thoughts from that work at a later post (I need to read the book first!), but I wanted to share some powerful questions from author, Scott Fay. In his book, Discover Your Sweet Spot, Scott focuses on powerful questions that can assist you with finding your life’s true passions and creating a plan to achieve them.

I am fortunate to have had many teaching opportunities with Scott and he offers 4 powerful questions that I often ask my own students and staff.

When it comes to your leadership or life effectiveness:
What do you need to do more of?
What do you need to do less of?
What do you need to start doing?
What do you need to stop doing?

I promise that if you spend just a few minutes reflecting on these questions and your answers, it would change the trajectory of your life in ways you could only begin to imagine! Remember, the quality of answers we get in life depends on the quality of questions we ask.

I would love to hear some of your own answers and help you take action on them!

Yours in Leadership,

Bill Faulkner

Co-Founder – Out Loud Strategies
Independent Coach, Speaker, and Trainer with the John Maxwell Team TM




No comments:

Post a Comment