Saturday, December 27, 2014

Season's Greetings from Out Loud Strategies


Happy Holidays from Out Loud Strategies!

Season’s Greetings from Out Loud Strategies! Wherever and whoever you are, it is my sincere hope this is a time of rest, reflection, and rejuvenation! We will start back up next week with new challenges and encouragements for your personal effectiveness and leadership development




I will be updating our Out Loud Strategies website during this slower time so be on the look out for new Learning Systems from the John Maxwell Team, new workshops, and a new design.

As always, if I can help you Get Better, Be Ready and LEAD OUT LOUD, I would love to hear from you. Also, as a bonus, if you go to my Out Loud Strategies website (www.outloudinc.com) and enter your contact information, I will send you a FREE guide to establishing a mentoring initiative program in your organization! Such an initiative would be critical in adding value to your team!

Yours in Leadership,

Bill Faulkner

Co-Founder – Out Loud Strategies
Independent Coach, Speaker, and Trainer with the John Maxwell Team TM





No comments:

Post a Comment