Sunday, August 27, 2017

Three Powerful Questions Leaders Must Answer.


This week, I would like to present a more multi-media blog. I am writing this while in Austin, TX and watching the devastating effects of Hurricane Harvey on local TV channels. Thousands of people have been impacted and I urge you to support the recovery in any way you can. In difficult times, we need leaders who are willing to solve problems and make things better without the normal concerns of who gets the credit for doing so. Too many people need help NOW and this is no time for partisanship or division. This tragic event got me thinking out loud about how we as leaders can become part of the solution and transcend politics, beliefs, and agendas. How can we as leaders demonstrate a more powerful and healing type of leadership?

Inspired by John Maxwell’s core questions he proposed to a session at the United Nations, I offer a short video filmed earlier this year when I was presenting to the Southeast Florida Apartment Association. Please click on the video below and after I want you to reflect in the following ways:


  1. Can you honestly and sincerely answer each question in the affirmativ 
  2. If not or not completely, why? What do you need to change in order to do so?
  3. If so, how do your people know?

I would invite you to email me or to visit my website below. More importantly, there will be many on-line opportunities to donate time, effort, materials, and funds to support Hurricane Harvey victims so please help out as you are moved to do so. If nothing else, keep the residents, brave first responders who stayed behind, national guard units, and others that will be assisting the recovery in your thoughts and prayers. I am sure it will be much appreciated. 

Yours in Leadership,

Bill Faulkner

Principal Consultant – Out Loud Strategies

Independent Coach, Speaker, and Trainer with the John Maxwell Team TM

Email = bill@outloudinc.com

Visit our website at: www.outloudinc.com


Feel free to “LIKE” our FB Page www.facebook.com/outloudinc

No comments:

Post a Comment