Sunday, December 17, 2017

This is the time to inspire and be inspired!


Whatever your belief system, this time of year is an opportunity to inspire and be inspired! So many good intentions and opportunities to serve are present during the Holidays that it got me thinking out loud about how this season inspires me and how I can share that gift of inspiration.

First of all, this season of lights and awe inspires me in so many ways:
  • It inspires me to slow down.
  • It inspires me to treasure my time with family and friends.
  • It inspires me to give more and get less.
  • In inspires me to appreciate the blessings I have and reevaluate the things that I don’t really need.
  • It inspires me to express thanks for those who sacrifice for us so that we can live in safety and freedom.
  • It inspires me to think back in gratitude
  • It inspires me to think ahead in anticipation.

What does this time of year inspire you to think about, feel, and act upon? I encourage you to use this time to slow down some. Invest in yourself and those that you care about. Use this time to inspire yourself to do more, become more, and share of yourself more.
It has been another incredible year for me. I published my first book, worked with some great teaching partners, added value to others, and invested significant time in my own faith development. None of this would have been possible without the support of so many people. I especially want to thank those of you who have read my blog and shared this content with others.

As my Secret Santa gift to you, I want to share the gift of inspiration! When I win the lottery, maybe I can add some cash to the deal but for now, I hope you like it! Anyway, whereas this is not your typical holiday fare, it is a true story of how we have the ability to help each other’s dreams come true!

Created by filmmaker Nirvan Mullick, this gift of story is about a boy named Caine he met in East Los Angeles one summer day. Caine would spend his summers at his dad’s auto supply store where, with the help of some boxes, tape, and his incredible imagination, he created an amazing arcade of games. The problem was that since most of the business was drop shipped, very few visitors would come to the store, leaving Caine’s games unplayed and unenjoyed. What happens next can be discovered in the video link below!


I wish you all the joy and peace this Holiday season has to offer along with the most successful of New Years. I will be back after the first of the year with new blogs and ideas that I hope add value to you.

As always if I can help you and the people you associate with Get Better, Be Ready and LEAD OUT LOUD, I would invite you to email me or to visit my website below and see if any of the training or coaching experiences I offer can provide an impact, especially when it comes to creating organizational values that stick! I am also pleased to announce the launch of my first book, Leading Out Loud: Strategies for Raising Your Leadership Voice! available on Amazon.com. Also, as a bonus, if you go to my Out Loud Strategies website (www.outloudinc.com) and enter your contact information, I will send you a FREE guide to establishing a mentoring initiative program in your organization! Such an initiative would be critical to add value to your organization!

Yours in Leadership,

Bill Faulkner
Principal Consultant – Out Loud Strategies
Independent Coach, Speaker, and Trainer with the John Maxwell Team TM

Email = bill@outloudinc.com
Visit our website at: www.outloudinc.com
For more information on the John Maxwell Team, please visit


Feel free to “LIKE” our FB Page www.facebook.com/outloudinc

No comments:

Post a Comment